I can’t believe that it’s already November 1st! And the fact that I’m starting week 28 of this whole pregnancy thing is pretty mind-blowing. Hello, third trimester!
Fall is my absolute favorite time of year, so I thought I’d share my favorite things from the month of October. There’s a little mix of kitchen, beauty, baby, and home decor – many of which will make great holiday gifts for that special someone on your list!
1. Since being pregnant, I’ve neglected most of my perfume stash. It seemed as if even the lightest of scents made me all kinds of queasy. However, within the last few weeks, I’ve been able to dabble in some of my favorites. Now, I’m not much of a Lady Gaga fan; however, the perfume Fame remains as one of my faves especially during the Fall months. I find it to be super feminine and a little mysterious.
2. I am a self-professed candle hoarder and Autumn Day from Bath and Body Works has been in heavy rotation the last month. It’s notes of oak, citrus and golden amber are the perfect blend to get you in the mood to play in leaves!
3. I have loved my Breville Smart Oven for years, but I’ve been using it so much more in recent months. From baking side dishes to making grilled cheese sandwiches, it’s become a countertop appliance that I simply can’t live without. I think this is also the perfect holiday gift for any home cook, since it truly can be used as a second oven.
4. I recently tried NuMe Hydro Punch hair products after finding a great coupon code on YouTube. Eric and I are both pretty obsessed with the scent and conditioning power of this product. So much so, we’ve already ordered two more bottles. Take my advice and search YouTube for a current code via beauty bloggers to score up to 65% off. I found the code I used via Miss Glamorazzi which can be found in the description area here.
6. I’ve told you guys on numerous occasions that I have a pretty serious makeup addiction and this Rockateur Face Powder from Benefit is a must-mention. It’s gorgeous rose gold tone gives me the perfect faux pregnancy glow!
7. These Mason Jar Tumblers from The Mason Bar Company on Etsy are probably my favorite purchase of the month! Not only are they incredibly cute, I love the fact that they’re glass and fit perfectly in our car cup holders! Another great holiday for anyone that adores mason jars.
8. I’ve been a little obsessed with purchasing all things baby. However, the major standout for October were these ultra-soft and super cute Muslin Swaddle Blankets from Aden and Anais. They’re already my favorites – I hope Baby E agrees, because we definitely have a pretty large stash of them!
9. If you’ve read MBA for awhile, you are probably well aware of my love for West Elm. I just purchased their Softest Throw and it’s become our new fave. It’s perfect for snuggling up on the couch with a good book and a mug of hot cocoa – loaded with marshmallows!
DISCLOSURE: This is NOT a sponsored post. The links above are provided for your reference and several are from My Baking Addiction’s Amazon affiliate account. If items are purchased via these Amazon links, My Baking Addiction will receive a small commission.