- Coconut Muffins Coconut muffins made with coconut oil, coconut yogurt and shredded coconut are perfect for any coconut lover.
- Orange Chocolate Chunk Quick Bread For breakfast or dessert, Orange Chocolate Chunk Quick Bread is perfect slathered with butter and paired with a hot cup of coffee.
- Guest Post: Tex Mex Salad Tex Mex Salad made with ground turkey and all your favorite taco fixins. Dinner is done!
- Prepare for the Holidays: Tips & Tricks My Baking Addiction’s tips and tricks for an enjoyable holiday baking season.
- Fundamentals: Types of Sugar A basic overview of the most common types of sugar used in baking.
- Fundamentals: How to Toast Coconut A guide on how to toast coconut using two different methods.
- Must-Have Tools For The Home Baker My Baking Addiction’s must-have tools for the home baker.
- Essentials: Cupcake Liners A Q&A Session discussing all things related to the cupcake liners you see on My Baking Addiction.
- Essentials: A Secret Weapon for Jar Desserts A simple and inexpensive way to achieve an even crumb crust layer in jar desserts.