- Homemade Holiday Gift: Infused Vodka Recipes Infused vodka is a fun and unique hostess gift for the holidays. Vodka can be infused with a variety of flavors from citrus to candy canes!
- Spiced Vanilla Pear Apple Cider A unique and comforting twist on the classic hot apple cider cocktail!
- How To Package Cupcakes A simple way to package cupcakes using plastic cups, cellophane bags, and homemade tags.
- Prepare for the Holidays: Tips & Tricks My Baking Addiction’s tips and tricks for an enjoyable holiday baking season.
- Fundamentals: Types of Sugar A basic overview of the most common types of sugar used in baking.
- Fundamentals: How to Toast Coconut A guide on how to toast coconut using two different methods.
- Must-Have Tools For The Home Baker My Baking Addiction’s must-have tools for the home baker.
- Essentials: Cupcake Liners A Q&A Session discussing all things related to the cupcake liners you see on My Baking Addiction.
- Essentials: A Secret Weapon for Jar Desserts A simple and inexpensive way to achieve an even crumb crust layer in jar desserts.