- How to Make Cake Pops | A FREE Online Class with Craftsy Learn to make delicious and cute cake pops with the help of Craftsy’s FREE Creative Cake Pops mini-class.
- Halloween Monster Cookies Halloween just got a little cuter with these neon-hued, silly monster cookies.
- Snickers Caramel Apple Salad Snickers candy bars are combined with Granny Smith apples, pudding, whipped topping and salted caramel sauce to create a deliciously sweet dessert that is perfect for Fall.
- Prepare for the Holidays: Tips & Tricks My Baking Addiction’s tips and tricks for an enjoyable holiday baking season.
- Fundamentals: Types of Sugar A basic overview of the most common types of sugar used in baking.
- Fundamentals: How to Toast Coconut A guide on how to toast coconut using two different methods.
- Must-Have Tools For The Home Baker My Baking Addiction’s must-have tools for the home baker.
- Essentials: Cupcake Liners A Q&A Session discussing all things related to the cupcake liners you see on My Baking Addiction.
- Essentials: A Secret Weapon for Jar Desserts A simple and inexpensive way to achieve an even crumb crust layer in jar desserts.