- Friday Faves My current faves for everything from beauty products and makeup to cookbooks and biscuit cutters.
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies The Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, cake-like and loaded with fall flavors.
- Secrets of Gluten-Free Baking Class with Craftsy Learn how to make delicious baked goods that are so good no one will believe they’re gluten-free!
- Prepare for the Holidays: Tips & Tricks My Baking Addiction’s tips and tricks for an enjoyable holiday baking season.
- Fundamentals: Types of Sugar A basic overview of the most common types of sugar used in baking.
- Fundamentals: How to Toast Coconut A guide on how to toast coconut using two different methods.
- Must-Have Tools For The Home Baker My Baking Addiction’s must-have tools for the home baker.
- Essentials: Cupcake Liners A Q&A Session discussing all things related to the cupcake liners you see on My Baking Addiction.
- Essentials: A Secret Weapon for Jar Desserts A simple and inexpensive way to achieve an even crumb crust layer in jar desserts.