- Halloween Monster Cookies Halloween just got a little cuter with these neon-hued, silly monster cookies.
- Snickers Caramel Apple Salad Snickers candy bars are combined with Granny Smith apples, pudding, whipped topping and salted caramel sauce to create a deliciously sweet dessert that is perfect for Fall.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with Salted Caramel Sauce Mini Pumpkin Pecan Gingersnap Cheesecakes are topped with homemade salted caramel sauce and whipped cream create one of the most delicious cheesecakes you’ll ever eat.
- Prepare for the Holidays: Tips & Tricks My Baking Addiction’s tips and tricks for an enjoyable holiday baking season.
- Fundamentals: Types of Sugar A basic overview of the most common types of sugar used in baking.
- Fundamentals: How to Toast Coconut A guide on how to toast coconut using two different methods.
- Must-Have Tools For The Home Baker My Baking Addiction’s must-have tools for the home baker.
- Essentials: Cupcake Liners A Q&A Session discussing all things related to the cupcake liners you see on My Baking Addiction.
- Essentials: A Secret Weapon for Jar Desserts A simple and inexpensive way to achieve an even crumb crust layer in jar desserts.