- Caramel Pecan Bars Caramel Pecan Bars with an ooey gooey layer of caramel that’s studded with pecans and chocolate chips. Because why not?!
- Oreo Bark Oreo Bark is a sweet and simple treat for the sweethearts in your life. Just a couple of minutes and some time in the fridge for this delectable dessert!
- Impossibly Easy Taco Pie & Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies Impossibly Easy Taco Pie and Mexican Hot Chocolate Chunk Cookies are the perfect pairing to get everyone around the dinner table and keep them there!
- Prepare for the Holidays: Tips & Tricks My Baking Addiction’s tips and tricks for an enjoyable holiday baking season.
- Fundamentals: Types of Sugar A basic overview of the most common types of sugar used in baking.
- Fundamentals: How to Toast Coconut A guide on how to toast coconut using two different methods.
- Must-Have Tools For The Home Baker My Baking Addiction’s must-have tools for the home baker.
- Essentials: Cupcake Liners A Q&A Session discussing all things related to the cupcake liners you see on My Baking Addiction.
- Essentials: A Secret Weapon for Jar Desserts A simple and inexpensive way to achieve an even crumb crust layer in jar desserts.