Favorite Things Giveaway
If you follow My Baking Addiction on a regular basis, you know that I’ve started a new series – Friday Faves – that focuses on all of my favorite things. Like I said before, I’m addicted to a lot of things – not just baking. From nail polish and lip gloss to shoes and home decor, I pretty much have issues.
Today I’ve teamed up with a group of amazing bloggers to share our current favorite products. Not only are we telling you all about them, we’re each giving you the opportunity to win everything we’re loving! I’ve included some items that I’ve mentioned previously and some that will make an appearance in future Friday Faves posts.
To view closer shopping details and links on where to purchase each basket item, simply HOP on over to the links below, where you can also enter to win the giveaway on their sites.
1. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke | 2. No Biggie | 3. Tatertots and Jello | 4. The Idea Room | 5. TidyMom | 6. Dine & Dish | 7. Skip to My Lou | 8. House of Smiths | 9. I Heart Faces | 10. Nest of Posies | 11. Inspired Room | 12. Living Locurto | 13. 30 Handmade Days | 14. Picky Palate | 15. Today’s Creative Blog | 16. Live Laugh Rowe | 17. Snap Creativity | 18. My Baking Addiction | 19. Sweet Sugar Belle | 20. FoodieCrush
Here’s What to Do:
– Take a quick glance at the gift collage above
– Scroll to the bottom of this post to see mine up close with details and links to buy my favorite items
– Enter to win my gift basket ($150 value) using the giveaway widget below – be patient, it may take a few seconds to load!
– HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
– Look around and enjoy the sites of the 25 creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
1. Large OXO Scoop – Perfect for cupcake batter. | 2. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette – My go-to everyday eye shadows. | 3. Wet Brush – Sure to detangle even the craziest hair (yeah that would be mine) | 4. Beauty Blender – This has seriously revolutionized my make-up routine! | 5. 24 Well Standard Cupcake Pan – I love this pan! | 6. Dorie Greenspan’s Baking: From My Home to Yours – My go-to baking cookbook. | 7. Bath and Body Works Watermelon Lemonade Candle – I adore this sweet, summer scent!
This post may contain affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.