When I started this blog out of summer boredom, I never thought anyone would ever read it (besides my dad), let alone acknowledge my blog with an award. So I am truly flattered that people take the time to stop by my little place on the internet and actually enjoy what they read and see. I want to thank Cathy from The Tortefeasor for this award…I really appreciate it! Cathy is a fellow Tuesdays with Dorie baker, so check out her wonderful creations!
Now I am passing it off to the following five bloggers. I did not see “rules” for this one, if I was supposed to do more, let me know!
- Leslie of The Hungry Housewife
- Stefany of Proceed with Caution
- The Engineer Baker
- Steph of A Whisk and a Spoon
- Peabody of Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
I also want to thank Mojito Maven of Make Mine a Mojito for choosing me to receive the Brillante Weblog award! I am a new reader of Make Mine a Mojito, but I have really enjoyed her posts…she is racking up some awards so check her out. Plus…anyone that loves Mojitos is rad in my book! Here are the rules to the award:
- when you received a diamond, make a post about it on your blog
- name the blogger from whom you got it
- award the diamonds to seven other bloggers
- link them
- and tell them they got one.
Here are my recipients:
- Em of The Repressed Pastry Chef
- Jaime of Good Eats ‘n Sweet Treats
- Megan of My Baking Adventures
- Kim of Scrumptious Photography by Kim
- Cathy of The Tortefeasor
- Tarah of Genesis of a Cook
- Teanna of Spork of Foon?
Thanks again to Mojito Maven and Cathy!!! :)