Mini Pumpkin Tiramisu
As promised, here is the final piece to the holiday menu for Breakstone’s Triple Churned blogger contest.
In staying with the theme of mini menu items, my last component is a delicious Mini Pumpkin Tiramisu. I wanted to create something that would utilize leftover pumpkin puree and wow your dinner guests without the time consuming preparation.
I have created a pleasing dessert that will allow you to bring a little elegance to your holiday meal. These pumpkin-spiced tiramisus have a decadent flavor that will be hard to resist. This delicious dessert starts with spongy lady fingers brushed with Espresso, then layered with a rich, velvety pumpkin flavored sour cream and cream cheese mixture.
These mouth-watering tiramisus are best served in mini parfait glasses, providing your guests with the perfect portion. With as little as a twenty minute preparation you can save yourself some time during the busy holiday season without sacrificing taste. Top with chocolate shavings to provide a little sophistication to this simple dessert.
You can vote once per day! Each vote you cast will enter you for a chance to win up to $1,000 from Breakstone’s and will give you some outstanding recipes for the holiday season! Head over to Breakstone’s to vote and learn a little more about me and meet my competition. I appreciate your support.
Mini Pumpkin Tiramisus
For the Lady Finger Layer
3 ounce package of lady fingers
1 teaspoon instant espresso granules; dissolved in 2 tablespoons hot water
For the Pumpkin Sour Cream Layer
8 ounces of cream cheese; room temperature
1/4 cup Breakstone’s Sour Cream
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/4 cup pumpkin
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
For the Whipped Topping Layer
1 1/2 cups of heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sugar
1. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, Breakstone’s sour cream, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin, sugar and vanilla until well mixed. Set aside.
2. To make the whipped topping, beat the heavy whipping cream, vanilla and sugar until the mixture creates stiff peaks.
3. Lightly brush the lady fingers with the espresso until dampened on both sides (do not oversaturate).
4. Using your mini parfait glass as a template, cut out 12 circles from the lady fingers.
5. Gently place a lady finger circle into the bottom of each mini parfait glass.
6. Generously spoon or pipe the pumpkin layer over the lady fingers
7. Spoon or pipe the whipped topping directly onto the pumpkin layer.
8. Repeat layering a second time to fill the parfait glasses.
If desired, finish with a sprinkling of chocolate shavings.
Follow Jamie on Instagram. We love to see what you're baking from MBA! Be sure to tag @jamiemba and use the hashtag #mbarecipes!
This post may contain affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.