- Thin Mint Cupcakes Thin mint cupcakes with a gorgeous green buttercream frosting. These adorable cupcakes celebrate Girl Scout Cookie season and St. Patrick’s Day too!
- Mint Cookies and Cream Popcorn Mint cookies and cream popcorn is perfect for a kid-friendly St. Patrick’s Day treat. They can even get in on making it – it’s that easy!
- Cherry Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies Cherry Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies by Kristan from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen. What a gorgeous cookie!
- Prepare for the Holidays: Tips & Tricks My Baking Addiction’s tips and tricks for an enjoyable holiday baking season.
- Fundamentals: Types of Sugar A basic overview of the most common types of sugar used in baking.
- Fundamentals: How to Toast Coconut A guide on how to toast coconut using two different methods.
- Must-Have Tools For The Home Baker My Baking Addiction’s must-have tools for the home baker.
- Essentials: Cupcake Liners A Q&A Session discussing all things related to the cupcake liners you see on My Baking Addiction.
- Essentials: A Secret Weapon for Jar Desserts A simple and inexpensive way to achieve an even crumb crust layer in jar desserts.