No Bake S’mores Cheesecake
Cheesecake, chocolate ganache and graham cracker crumbs are the start of a pretty terrific dessert. Top this no-bake dessert with a gooey roasted marshmallow to create summer dessert perfection.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Campfire® Marshmallows. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that continue to make My Baking Addiction possible.
The weather is all kinds of crazy here in Ohio. One day we’re basking in sunny blue skies and warm temperatures, and the next day it’s raining and barely reaches 50°F. Last week we had our heat and air conditioning on within a matter of 48 hours. And our sweet baby girl, who loves every single thing about being outside, doesn’t quite understand that gray skies and frost warnings are no combination for a morning bike ride.
Of course, Memorial Day fell on one of the less than amazing days. Since the yard of our new home still looks like a construction site studded with mini ponds – complete with geese – we opted to cook out at my mom’s house instead. Although the weather was pretty warm, it was windy enough to blow just about everything off the picnic table.
Naturally, I volunteered to bring dessert and since I knew there’d be quite a discerning crowd gathering for dinner, I opted for something a little fancier than cookies and brownies. By fancy, I mean pretty, because rest assured, these No Bake S’mores Cheesecakes are by no means difficult. I mean come on, you don’t even have to turn on your oven!
I don’t know about you, but as soon as I experience even one sunny day warm enough to make me need air conditioning on full blast, I’m ready for s’mores. S’mores ALLTHETHINGS as far as I’m concerned. And these mini no bake cheesecakes are no exception. I just loooooove that gorgeous toasted Campfire® Giant Roaster marshmallow on top, don’t you?
You can make this dessert for any barbecue or summer potluck you may be attending, or save it for something special like 4th of July. The choice is yours, just make sure you get them on the table. Because they’re pretty spectacular, if I do say so myself.
As you may remember from my Homemade Marshmallow Frosting, I’m partnering with Emily from Jelly Toast and Campfire® Marshmallows. You’ll see more recipes from us, and even more exciting stuff as the year goes on.
We even created a Marshmallow Madness Pin Board where we’ll pinning loads of delicious marshmallow recipes from our favorite food sites.
No Bake S'mores Cheesecake
For the Crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 25 Campfire® Regular Marshmallows
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounce container of frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip or TruWhip), thawed
For the Ganache:
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 ounces heavy cream
- 6 Campfire® Giant Roasters, toasted
- In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between 6 individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer. Place serving dishes into the refrigerator while you prepare the cheesecake.
- Place 25 Campfire® Regular Marshmallows in a large, deep microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 45-60 seconds. Marshmallows will puff up and begin to melt. Use a buttered spatula to stir the marshmallows until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese for about 2 minutes. Add in confectioners’ sugar and vanilla and beat for an additional minute. Use a buttered spatula to scoop the melted marshmallows into the cream cheese mixture and beat for an additional minute. Use a rubber spatula to fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon or pipe the cheesecake filling directly onto the graham cracker crusts and place them back into the refrigerator while you prepare the ganache.
- Add chocolate to a heat-safe bowl. Bring cream just to a boil over medium-high heat. Pour heated cream over the chocolate and Let stand for 5 minutes and then whisk to combine. Spoon chocolate ganache onto the cheesecake layer and place back into the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- Just before serving, top each cheesecake with a toasted Campfire® Giant Roaster marshmallow. Enjoy!
- No Bake S’mores Cheesecakes will store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Follow Jamie on Instagram. We love to see what you're baking from MBA! Be sure to tag @jamiemba and use the hashtag #mbarecipes!
This post may contain affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.