No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake combines pretty much all your favorite things in one place. Easy, a total crowd pleaser, and hello – Oreos!
You guys know that I have a pretty serious thing for cheesecake – especially when it requires minimal prep work and zero baking time. Add in an Oreo crust and I’ll fall hook, line and sinker every single time. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake comes together in no time flat. It’s fluffy, creamy and will undoubtedly become one of your go-to desserts for summer entertaining.
I have a ridiculously long list of recipes that I want to create and share here on My Baking Addiction and this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake has been at the top of that list for months. However, I’m just getting around to sharing it with you because every single time I make it, it ends up disappearing before I get around to photographing it. Yes, it is that good.
So good that my non-dessert loving husband ate almost an entire cheesecake by himself in less than one day. Okay, okay, I may have helped just a little bit. Maybe.
If you read MBA on a regular basis, you’ve heard me whining about the state of our yard/mud pit. While I’ve come to grips with the fact that we can’t plant grass until fall, we’re most definitely going to entertain this summer. Even if entertaining means that we have to set up our patio set on the driveway.
I’m nothing if not adaptable, right? Well, actually, having things out of order makes my eye twitch, but I’m willing to let go of a little control if it means we’re outside enjoying the sunshine. I think. Just hand me a heaping spoonful of No Bake Oreo Cheesecake and I’ll be fine, I promise.
I love having a simple, summer desserts in my recipe arsenal that come together in under fifteen minutes and leave people beggin’ for more. It makes me feel like I’ve won some sort of dessert triathlon. Not that I’m actually running, swimming or biking anywhere, but you get what I’m saying. Let’s all win this dessert triathlon together.
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
For the Oreo Crust:
- 25 regular Oreo cookies, crushed into fine crumbs (I used a food processor)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
For the Cheesecake:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip or TruWhip), thawed according to package directions
For the Topping:
- 21 ounce can of cherry pie filling
- Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with foil, leaving about 1 inch of the foil extending over the edges of the pan. The extra foil will create handles that you can use to lift the No Bake Oreo Cheesecake from the pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. Add crumb mixture into the bottom of prepared pan and press into an even layer.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese for about 2 minutes. Gradually add in confectioners’ sugar and continue beating until smooth. Beat in vanilla until combined. Use a rubber spatula to fold in the whipped topping until completely incorporated.
- Spoon filling onto crust and spread into an even layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- When you are ready to serve, remove cheesecake from pan using the foil overhang and cut into squares. Before serving, top with cherry pie filling.
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Follow Jamie on Instagram. We love to see what you're baking from MBA! Be sure to tag @jamiemba and use the hashtag #mbarecipes!
This post may contain affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.