Holiday Recipe Exchange: Rolo Stuffed Chocolate Cookies
Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! With the holidays just around the corner, what better ingredient to bake with than Scharffen Berger Chocolate?
For this week’s My Baking Addiction and GoodLife Eats Holiday Recipe exchange, I wanted to share a delicious holiday cookie full of chocolate flavor…the molten caramel center is simply a bonus!
After making my ever so popular Rolo Stuffed Chip Cookies, I knew I wanted to rethink the use of Rolo’s. I stumbled this recipe from the 1990 Pillsbury Bake-Off and knew it would make the perfect addition to my holiday cookie list. Let me tell you, this cookies are absolutely amazing and will be a welcomed addition to any holiday cookie exchange!
If you are a chocolate lover and feeling inspired, check out Scharffen Berger’s Chocolate Adventure Contest. Essentially you combine Scharffen Berger artisan chocolate with one or more of 14 adventure ingredients, from saffron to stout beer. Then create a winning cupcake recipe for a chance to win up to $10,000. Yes, you read that correctly, $10,000! You can read all about the contest and find out how to enter by heading over to the Chocolate Adventure Contest site.
How To Participate
For a chance to win a $100 Scharffen Berger Prize Pack:
- Write and post a recipe on your blog featuring CHOCOLATE.
- Include “Come join the fun at the My Baking Addiction and GoodLife Eats Holiday Recipe Swap sponsored by Scharffen Berger.” in your blog post.
- Add your link to the widget on either GoodLife Eats or My Baking Addiction (we have the same widget code, so only add it on one site).
- Submit your post before Dec. 11, 11:59 PM. On Dec. 12, 12:00 AM the widget will switch to voting mode. Be sure to encourage your readers to vote for you and/or vote for your favorites.
- Anyone can participate in the link up, but the prize will ship to US residents only.
- More detailed info, including buttons for your posts are available here.
Link Up Your Recipes:
This Week’s Prize:
$100 Scharffen Berger Chocolate Prize Pack (1 winner), provided by Scharffen Berger.
Recipe Theme Schedule:
How To Promote:
Help us spread the word by letting your friends, family, and followers know about the contest. Email, Facebook, Tweet, Stumble…anything you want to do to promote this post is welcome.
- Sample Tweet 1: Join @GoodLifeEats and @BakingAddiction for a Holiday Recipe Exchange. See how you can participate (and WIN) here: http://bit.ly/9YCFgA Pls RT
- Sample Tweet 2: Enter CHOCOLATE recipes in @GoodLifeEats & @BakingAddiction Recipe Exchange 4 chance @ $100 @scharffenberger gift http://wp.me/p14Uvo-14V
- Sample Tweet 3: Have a winning CHOCOLATE recipe? Share in @GoodLifeEats & @BakingAddiction Recipe Exchange 4 chance @ $100 GIFT http://wp.me/p14Uvo-14V
- Sample Tweet 4: Vote 4 my CHOCOLATE recipe in @GoodLifeEats & @BakingAddiction Recipe Exch so I can win $100 @scharffenberger basket http://wp.me/p14Uvo-14V
This post may contain affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.