Mini Sweet Potato Pies
Mini Sweet Potato Pies are everything you love about the classic Thanksgiving dessert, in one tiny, poppable bite. A layer of toasted mini marshmallows makes them extra special.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Campfire® Marshmallows. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that continue to make My Baking Addiction possible.
I’m kind of feeling on top of my Thanksgiving game right now. Our fresh turkey has been delivered, our ham has been ordered, and I’ve even delegated some of the cooking duties to family this year.
I mean, I’m totally not going to get all territorial when it comes to green bean casserole, I’ll save that nonsense for my mashed potatoes.
If you’ve been reading and baking from My Baking Addiction for awhile, you know that I have quite the affinity for Fall desserts. From Pumpkin Roll, and Pumpkin Cheesecake to Cranberry Fluff, Fall sweets are pretty much my favorite!
This year, instead of baking Pumpkin Crunch Cake or Mini Pumpkin Pies, I decided to switch things up a bit by using my favorite mini tart shells to create Mini Sweet Potato Pies. They’re super easy to make and the ooey-gooey layer of toasted Mini Campfire Marshmallows makes them extra special.
They’re a sweet little change from the traditional Sweet Potato Pie, and I’m sure your guests will love them! Who can actually resist adorable mini pies? You can even serve them up on a pretty, tiered dessert stand alongside your appetizers for a sweet bite before dinner.
I’ve partnered with Emily from Jelly Toast and Campfire® Marshmallows to create delicious holiday recipes to share with you.
Mini Sweet Potato Pies
- 24 mini tart shells*
- 1/2 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 72 mini Campfire® Marshmallows
- Arrange 24 mini tart shells in a 9×13 baking dish and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Placed sweet potatoes into a medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, and cook until the sweet potatoes are fork tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drain and allow sweet potatoes to cook for a few minutes.
- Add the sweet potatoes to a food processor or blender and blend into a puree.
- Add the evaporated milk, egg white, vanilla, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice to the puree and blend until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Spoon or pipe the filling into the mini tart shells.
- Top each pie with 3 mini Campfire® Marshmallows
- Bake in preheated oven for 13-15 minutes. The shells will be golden, the filling will be set and the marshmallows will be toasted. Cool before serving.
Follow Jamie on Instagram. We love to see what you're baking from MBA! Be sure to tag @jamiemba and use the hashtag #mbarecipes!
This post may contain affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.