Candy Corn Oreo Milkshake
Candy Corn Oreos and vanilla ice cream combine to create a deliciously festive Halloween Oreo Milkshake.
I’ve never been one to wholeheartedly dive into the Halloween season. Let’s face it, I’m a giant pansy when it comes to all things filled with fright. Scary movies? Heck to the no – I still have nightmares from the one time I watched a Freddy Krueger movie through the cracks of my fingers in middle school. Haunted houses? Um, no thank you. I definitely didn’t pass them up in high school out of fear of looking uncool, but I most certainly walked through them with my eyes closed while clutching on to the person in front of me.
I also don’t get into Halloween decor. There’s just something about faux spider webs and fanged bats that simply doesn’t appeal to me – at all. Instead, I opt for neutral fall decor, complete with mercury glass pumpkins and loads fall scented candles from Bath & Body Works. Call me boring – I’m totally okay with the that!
This Oreo Milkshake is the perfect way to celebrate trick-or-treat with your kiddos. And if you’re not feeling the whole Candy Corn Oreo thing – pick up the jack-o’-lantern glass clings for your milk glasses and served up Cake Mix Cookies.
– Jack-o’-Lantern Glass Clings by Martha Stewart can be purchased from Amazon and shipped Prime – so they’ll be to you by Halloween!
– Glass Mugs were purchased from Cost Plus World Market.
Yield: 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups quality vanilla ice cream
- 6 Candy Corn Oreos
- 2/3 cup milk
- whipped cream (optional)
- festive Halloween sprinkles (optional)
- We prefer our milkshakes on the thicker side. Adjust the level of milk to suite your milkshake preference.
- Recipe doubles well - 4 serving are shown in the photo.
- Want an adult twist? Add in an ounce or two of vanilla or whipped cream vodka!
DISCLOSURE: The product links above are provided for your reference and are from My Baking Addiction’s Amazon affiliate account. If items are purchased via these Amazon links, My Baking Addiction will receive a small commission.