No Bake Layered Lemon Pie
No Bake Layered Lemon Pie combines pudding, graham crackers, and lemon curd to create a delicious and bright spring dessert. Top each piece with fresh berries to make it even more amazing.
Things have been a little crazy around here. I was hit with a terrible cold, which of course Elle caught almost immediately. Even though she’s two, she’s never really been sick, aside from a low fever and runny nose last winter. However, things were much different this time around. The poor babe had a nasty virus that left her with on and off fevers for days and all the yuck and muck that goes along with it.
Basically, we hunkered down, ate countless popsicles, and watched enough episodes of Peppa Pig to give us all a British accent. And when Peppa wasn’t cuttin’ it, we cuddled up and watched a lot of plastic eggs be opened by grown men with funny accents on YouTube. If you have a toddler, you probably know exactly what I’m talking about and feel my pain.
Since being sick and baking/cooking don’t necessarily go hand in hand, I left all the kitchen duties to Eric, who by the way, clearly has the strongest immune system on the planet because the guy didn’t even develop a sniffle. He kept us well-fed with soup, his famous grilled cheese sandwiches and loads of bomb pops.
Last week as Elle and I were just starting to feel better, the dreary, Ohio winter clouds parted for an entire day and it reached almost 70 degrees. It was amazing and just what we needed, so naturally, I headed into the kitchen to whip up a light, springy dessert. I mean, 70 degrees during March in Ohio definitely calls from some type of celebration. And all celebrations require dessert.
No Bake Layered Lemon Pie is probably one of the easiest desserts you’ll ever make. And if you’ve ever made Eclair Cake, the ingredients and process will seem very familiar. You simply layer graham crackers with pudding, whipped topping and homemade lemon curd. You can totally use store-bought lemon curd too, no judging here, but trust me when I say homemade microwave lemon curd it easier than a trip to the store and it tastes better too!
You layer everything up and pop it in the fridge overnight. The graham crackers will soften and the flavors will meld together to create a gorgeous and delicious No Bake Layered Lemon Pie that is perfect for spring. Serve the slices topped with fresh berries and a little more lemon curd and you have a simple and amazing dessert for just about any occasion – including an ultra-gorgeous day during the dreary month of March.
No Bake Layered Lemon Pie
- 2 3.4-ounce packages instant Jell-o Lemon Pudding Mix, dry
- 3 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 8-ounce containers frozen whipped topping, thawed (Cool Whip or Truwhip), divided use
- 1 14-ounce package graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups microwave lemon curd
- fresh berries
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat together the pudding mixes and milk until thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in 12 ounces of the whipped topping until incorporated and no streaks remain.
- Arrange a single layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers, followed by a layer of 1/2 the lemon curd.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with a final layer of graham crackers, then a layer of the remaining whipped topping.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
- Top with fresh berries just before serving.
Follow Jamie on Instagram. We love to see what you're baking from MBA! Be sure to tag @jamiemba and use the hashtag #mbarecipes!
This post may contain affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.